Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Adler!

We sure do miss you, buddy.  I can only imagine what you look like right now.  I still remember holding you when we were in Nashville for your Daddy's funeral.  It was so hard to let you go knowing that I might not get to see you again.  You were such a doll baby!  You still had that new baby smell, too.  I loved that.

Wherever you are today and whatever you're doing, I hope you are having fun and enjoying all the things a little 2 year old should be enjoying.  We have thought of you often, we still pray for you daily, and we will love you always!  Hugs and kisses to you and Ashton and Aydan!  You are forever in our hearts!

Happy Birthday, Addie!  Love, Aunt Steph, Uncle Justin, and your cousins...Jackson, Josiah, and Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment