Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Oh, I Just Can't Wait to Be in Disney!

Jackson is so excited about going to Disney World that I think he might explode.  I guess I really should have waited to tell him about our trip.  But maybe this will teach him patience.  He keeps talking about the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.  He wants to see Mickey Mouse, Nemo, and the Lion King.  Oh!  And he's mentioned Buzz Lightyear a couple of times.  Sadie and Josiah are excited about the trip too but it's not something they constantly talk about like it is with Jackson.  It makes me wonder if he's like this at school all day too.  If he is, I feel sorry for his teachers. :)

Anyway, his enthusiasm for Disney mimics the enthusiasm of a certain lovable Disney character who can't wait to be King.  Remember him?  I picture Jackson singing a variation of this song with the chorus, "Oh, I just can't wait to be in Disney!"  Eighty-five more days.  Lord, help us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment