Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Justin's Reaction to my "News"

I don't know how many of you were actually fooled by my last post, but based on the radical change in my number of typical pageviews, I'd say a lot.  :)

I wish ya'll had been here to see Justin's reaction.  I'm so glad I was.  He had no idea I was posting it so was quite surprised when he saw it on his facebook newsfeed this morning.  The only thing he said was, "What?!"  Then he immediately clicked the link, turned to face me and said, "That's not funny."  Well, I certainly got a laugh out of it!

Seriously, hon.  Do you really think I'd announce to the world that we were expecting before I told you?  Silly boy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment