Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Free John Frieda!

Hurry over now to grab your free sample of John Frieda haircare while you still can!  I love getting these sorts of freebies in the mail!  Sometimes I will save them for traveling since they are the perfect size to fit into a toiletry bag and you don't have to worry about packing it up when you leave.  Of course, you don't have to do that.  They are perfect to use anytime! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment