Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Free Samples

I just love free stuff, don't you?  That's why one of my favorite websites is All You where they have truly free samples nearly every day!  This is not like freeflys or other websites that require you to complete silver, gold, or platinum offers before getting your freebie.  With All You, most of the time you just enter some basic information like your name and address so they know where to send your "swag"!

Today's free sample is Alpo dog food.  Maybe you're like us and you don't have a dog.  I bet you know someone who does, though.  Why not order one for yourself, then share the information with your dog loving friends so they can have 2?  Everyone loves free stuff and maybe next time it will be diapers (or something else you need that they don't) and they can help you out.  Even if you don't know someone with a dog, donate the sample to your local animal shelter.  Every little bit helps.

Either way, I advise adding All You to your favorites list and checking back every day for their sample.  Some of the previous days' samples are still available so if you follow the link and scroll down, you'll see additional samples to choose from like Tampax, Ester-C, and other name brands!

**Tip:  Although most companies will not sell or distribute your email information without your consent, I advise setting up a "junk mail" email address.  It's been a lifesaver for my personal mailbox and I can still go peek at my "junk" to see what hidden treasures I may find there (coupons, promotions, free samples, and the like).  Enjoy your freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment