Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Monday, February 13, 2012

Exercise Log: Day Five

Warm-up: 5 min on Elliptical
Shoulders (standard): 20 lbs, 3 x 10
Shoulders (neutral): 20 lbs, 3 x 10
Lats: 30 lbs, 3 x 10 (will increase weight next time)
Row: 30 lbs, 3 x 10 (will increase weight next time)
Fly: 30 lbs, 3 x 10
Rear delt: 20 lbs, 3 x 10
Chest: 30 lbs, 3 x 10
Tricep: 20 lbs, 3 x 10
Bicep: 30 lbs, 3 x 10
Abs: 60 lbs, 100 reps
Elliptical: 25 min, speed @10.6 up to 11.8, distance= 4.4

Challenges:  That elliptical really kicks my tail but I did it!  The last set of shoulders (neutral) still gives me some trouble.  I'm using my back too much on the last few.  I think I've just about found the right weight for each exercise.

Improvements: Lifting more weight on lat, row, fly, and chest.  Finished elliptical at a distance of 4.4 with 3 seconds left on the clock!  Only a .1 increase from my last record but I'll take it!!  That junk is hard!

How I feel:  Woke up this morning not feeling quite as sore as I have been.  I caught myself actually climbing stairs without wincing or groaning today. :)  I think my body is starting to get used to a workout and limbering up some more.  After tonight's workout, I suspect I may very well be wincing again tomorrow but for today, I feel stronger!  (and like I could use a shower...now!) ;)

How'd you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment