Profile Description

My photo
I'm a mother of 3 who started blogging as a way to share our many adventures and to expand beyond the everyday "mommy world". While there IS so much more to us mommies than the title, there is very little that doesn't in some way or another lead us back to or influence our children...if anything. So, I hope you enjoy following our family's randomness, because as all moms know- you can never anticipate what tomorrow will bring! Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day! :)

Friday, February 17, 2012

If You Fix Your Kid a Breakfast...

Ever have one of those days where you are jumping around from one thing to the next?  You know, like all those "If You Give A (fill in the blank)" books portray?  Yeah, I'm having one today.  I fix the kids' breakfast and while they are eating, I think this is the perfect time to email my scouts since the computer is now available.  After sending the emails, I realize I haven't eaten yet so I go to the kitchen and see the dirty dishes piled in the sink and think to myself, "I should go ahead and load the dishwasher first.  It will only take a minute."  While standing at the sink, I notice the dirt on the wall which reminds me that I need to pick up some dry erasers on my next trip to the store.  This sends me on a search for a memo pad so I can write that down before I forget.  While searching, I see the papers on the table that need to be filed away.  I grab a couple of the papers to put in the boys' binders that are in the living room.  While in the living room, I see the laundry on the couch which reminds me that I need to fold those and put them away but first I should swap out what is currently in the washer and dryer just to keep things moving along.  I have to go through the kitchen to get to the laundry room.  While in the kitchen, I notice that I'm still holding the papers and I still haven't eaten anything yet.  Well, at least the dishwasher is running.  Now, what was it I needed at the store? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment